The Savvy Stork

Personalized Bibs, Burp Cloths, and more... To Order: nataliewilcox@sbcglobal.net or 214-542-2043

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Savvy Stork's Birth Day

The Savvy Stork came to be not long after my first child was born. Some of my favorite gifts were those that were personalized with my daughter's name. Katherine Jane Wilcox aka "Kate" was the inspiration behind this idea.....

My mother has many, many talents. One is her sewing and monogramming ability! She made burp cloths for Kate with her name and initials on them. I have many friends who have babies and/or are expecting babies. We decided to start making bib and burp cloth sets for my friends as gifts. We also started making baby slings. A hip way for mom to carry baby. After many thank you notes and phone calls telling us we MUST start a business......we decided to give it a shot!

I have started this blog as a way to show our friends, family and customers our latest work. It may help you to come up with a design that you would like for a gift. We have many different fabrics and are willing to look for something special that you have in mind. We have done university colors so far, baby room colors, etc. Some customers have just said..."I need a girl gift". And we can handle that for you too!

We would love to be "The Savvy Stork" that helps you give a gift that will be the hit of the baby shower or baby's homecoming! I also think the bibs make great 1st birhtday gifts! Please check back with us often to see our newest designs and products!



Me, My Mom, and Sweet Baby Kate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home