The Savvy Stork

Personalized Bibs, Burp Cloths, and more... To Order: nataliewilcox@sbcglobal.net or 214-542-2043

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Savvy Stork Sling



I wanted to show you how I use my sling. I didn't buy one until Kate was 8 months...so she was sitting. I have always used this position, but other positions allow you to start using it right away. I bought a "Hot Slings" brand sling. Ours is very similiar.

I love using mine because it gives me two hands again! I often cook dinner like this! I have a baby that (since day one) has wanted to be carried around. Now at 15months, it is either let her stand at my legs pulling on my pants saying "Mommy...momma...." over and over....or hold her while I cook. This makes it possible to do both!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home