The Savvy Stork

Personalized Bibs, Burp Cloths, and more... To Order: nataliewilcox@sbcglobal.net or 214-542-2043

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Skirts!

I am loving all of these skirt designs! We can use any of our fabrics! My mom would really love for you to tell us colors that you would like....(like...pink and black) and then let us surprise you with something! Some of the fabrics seen may or may not be available....so just check with me.

The great thing about these skirts are they are elastic waist so they are easy to wear. They are cool and light...good for playing and napping! And many of them will go into fall with tights or leggings so you can wear them longer!

This is the "simple skirt"! Just $10.00


Miss Marley is modeling the "pocket skirt"! $12.00


The ruffle skirt is one of our newest! Love it!!! $18.00

I found this super cute tank top at Wal-Mart for $3.50 in all colors to go with all Kate's skirt!

The new "bubble skirt"!!! How cute is this??? $20.00

I LOVE this outift!!! Ahhhhh my little doll!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home